1. What problem will you be addressing in your integrated review?
Stress has a significant toll on the body, mind, and social well-being, which can lead to medical conditions that become costly to treat and manage.
2. What is the scope and significance of the problem?
Define that stress can affect any social class and it currently is a major problem with many healthcare cost implications, find scholarly articles on this topic as the references
3. Identify the guiding research question. What is the most effective way to treat stress?
4. What are the variables being studied, and how are you defining them?
Independent variable- treatments (which treatments have been demonstrated to be more effective)
Dependent variable- mental and physical effects of stress (outline major symtoms of stress)
Guidelines for Submission: Your paper must be submitted as:
1. a two- to three-page Microsoft Word document with double spacing, 12-point Times New Roman font, one-inch margins,
2. and at least three sources cited in APA format.