Option A: Written Summary
Write a 700- to 1,050-word summary that addresses the following topics:
· Describe the difference between the academic study of religion, and devotional practice and advocacy.
· What is the definition of religion?
· What are common questions, concerns, practices, and experiences across various world religions? Include indigenous religions in your discussion.
· What are some critical issues to the academic study of religion?
· Where do religious ethics come from, and what role do they play in the practice of religion?
Format your paper consistent with course-level APA guidelines.
Submit your assignment to the Assignment Files tab.