A forensic mental health professional must learn to distinguish between forensic psychological evaluations and traditional clinical psychological evaluations although there are some similarities between the two.
In a minimum of 300 words, identify at least one difference between the two types of evaluations (forensic psychological and traditional clinical psychological) in each of the following areas:
- Discussion of informed consent
- Testing and assessment
- Writing reports
- Addressing the referral question
- Providing opinions and recommendations
Support your responses by citing reputable source material used for this discussion in APA format.
- By the due date assigned, post your responses to this Discussion Area.
- Through the end of module, respond to at least two of your classmates’ posts.
Grading Criteria Maximum Points Quality of initial posting, including fulfillment of assignment instructions 16 Quality of responses to classmates 12 Frequency of responses to classmates 4 Reference to supporting readings and other materials 4 Language and grammar 4 Total: 40